Sunday, March 9, 2014

Today I heard the word "STRIVE"


Today I heard the word "strive" not in the direct context as below but I have thought about it a little according to me ~ 
I believe my potential is great, as is yours. I believe that we can all reach our potential. I believe that sometimes its the weakest parts of us that have the potential to be our greatest strengths. Things given are all too often taken for granted - but things worked (hard) for are well appreciated. 
I believe that we are here to work - work towards improvement (cause no one is perfect). I believe that improving ourselves involves positive and negative experiences). I won't believe in a life that accepts me for what I am today, forever. 
I want the challenges to change, cause I want to be better and I know I can be. Further more I want to see just how far I can go! Striving to be better is not offending what I am now, not disregarding how much I have already achieved. It says yes you've come this far - very well done, now come on lets go even further! 
... 

No comments:

Post a Comment